(1.0-6.0) X 2000mm Double Blade System Steel Coil Cutting Machine
TOKO GROUP's MACHINE DIVISSION, iTOKO mainly focus on follow machines but not limited to these:
Description1. Slitting machine is a common used metal coil cutting equipments. It is also called longitudinal shearing machine, slitting lines, slitters and so on.
2. Slitting line is used to shear metal material longitudinally and to recoil the fillet. It can be easily operated. This slitting line gives high quality and precision when cutting material. It utilizes material very efficiently. What's more, the cutting speed is adjustable.
3. The main structures of the slitting machine are de-coiler, head-guiding, slitting and recoiler. The main kinds of applicable material are tinplate, silicon-steel plate, aluminum, copper, stainless steel plate, galvanized sheet. Our slitting machine is popular in the transformer, the electrical machinery, home appliances, motor vehicles, building material industry, packaging industry, etc.
Aluminum coil (thickness: 0.2mm~3.0mm),
Copper and brass coil (thickness: 0.2mm~3.0mm),
Stainless steel coil (thickness: 0.2mm~3.0mm),
Carbon steel coil (thickness: 0.2mm~16.0mm) ,
1. High output by means of rigorous tooling time minimization and production speed maximization
1) Automatic coil feeding
2) Automatic knife and tool change at the slitting shear
3) Easy replacement of the separator shafts
4) Automatic and fast strip feeding from the slitting shears to the coiling system by means of the braking unit
2. Long lifespan slitting line by means of exclusive use of select components from renowned manufacturers
3. High level of cutting accuracy by means of high-precision knife shaft bearings
4. Burr-less cuts at slitting shears with minimum deflection of the cutter shaft
5. High winding accuracy with increasing coil diameter
6. Very gentle treatment of highly sensitive surfaces by means of braking processes adapted to the material surface
7. Less labor costs due to high level of automation
8. Customized design of slitting line as per customer requirements and use of experiences of other customers, Watch Slitting Line working Video online at Youku...
COMBINED LINE (RECOILING LINE with CTL)
A Combined Line of the type Recoiling with CTL is by definition consisting of a Recoiling section with a CTL section.
This type of Line is mostly recurrent with stainless steel ranging from light to medium gauge
Watch Slitting Line Working Video online at youku... Read more details please view old site online at iTOKO MACHINE 2016 (http://tokoc.com/mc.htm)