(0.8-6.0) X 2100mm High Speed Sheet Rewinding and Cutting in Length Machine
Slitting machine is a common used metal coil cutting equipments. It is also called longitudinal shearing machine, slitting lines, slitters and so on.
2. Slitting line is used to shear metal material longitudinally and to recoil the fillet. It can be easily operated. This slitting line gives high quality and precision when cutting material. It utilizes material very efficiently. What's more, the cutting speed is adjustable.
3. The main structures of the slitting machine are de-coiler, head-guiding, slitting and recoiler. The main kinds of applicable material are tinplate, silicon-steel plate, aluminum, copper, stainless steel plate, galvanized sheet. Our slitting machine is popular in the transformer, the electrical machinery, home appliances, motor vehicles, building material industry, packaging industry, etc.
We provide service of customized design (made-to-order) as per every customer's specicial requirements, Slitting Line Machine working Video online at Youku...
- Aluminum coil (thickness: 0.2mm~3.0mm),
- Copper and brass coil (thickness: 0.2mm~3.0mm),
- Stainless steel coil (thickness: 0.2mm~3.0mm),
- Carbon steel coil (thickness: 0.2mm~16.0mm) ,
TOKO GROUP's MACHINE DIVISSION, iTOKO machine:
CTL, LIGHT GAUGE
- The term Light Gauge fits very well the tin plate material (0,12 mm); the Line is typically equipped with our Drum Shear.
- At iTOKO Light Gauge is extended to aluminum and steel, either stainless or carbon, gauging up to 4 mm: within this limit, the Automotive carbon steel is processed with an increasing demand for high strength properties of the material.
CTL, MEDIUM GAUGE
- Medium Gauge at iTOKO identifies metal strip gauging up to 8 mm either for stainless and carbonsteel; a wide range of uses and final products are made with the sheets coming from our CTL, as for instance the Outer Paneling made of stainless steel and the Automotive Inner Body Parts with a remarkable presence of high strength carbon steel.
- Within the Light Gauge and the Medium Gauge families, the term "Blanking" identifies CTL for narrow metal strip, having a width less than 1000 mm; metal coils processed are in stainless steel, for Household Applications, and in carbon steel, for Car Wheels making.
CTL, HEAVY GAUGE
- Heavy Gauge is with no doubt associated to metal strip typically gauging up to 13 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm or 25 mm; the metal strip processed is either in stainless or in carbon steel.
- Heavy Gauge could be associated also with high strength material: we deliver to Customers CTLs where the tensile strength of the strip processed is reaching 1200 N/mm2 both for carbon steel and for stainless steel.
CTL FOR TRAPEZIODAL CUTTING
- This Cut To Length Line is by definition equipped with a Rotary Shear "Vectronic" for Trapezoidal Cutting and a Stacker for Trapezoidal Sheets Stacking.
- This CTL finds its typical application with carbon steel automotive-grade gauging up to 3 mm.
- Feeding line for press used in automotive and white goods process
- CTL line equipped with rotary shear typically with one longitudinal cut and a stacker either Magnetic or Air Cushion for simultaneous stacking of up to no.5 stacks of sheets.
- The strip processed is typically gauging up to 3mm.
COMBINED LINE (RECOILING LINE with CTL)
- A Combined Line of the type Recoiling with CTL is by definition consisting of a Recoiling section with a CTL section.
- This type of Line is mostly recurrent with stainless steel ranging from light to medium gauge
- Watch Slitting Line Working Video online at youku... Read more details please view old site online at iTOKO MACHINE 2016 (http://tokoc.com/mc.htm)