1.2mm 15Kg per Spool ISO 636-B-W 49 a 3 W2 Copper Alloy Welding Wires
GB/T 8110 ER50-2 AWS A5.18 ER70S-2BS EN 1668-W 38 3 W2TiISO 636-A-W 38 3 W2TiISO 636-B-W 49 A 3 W2Carbon Steel TIG Welding Wire
It is TIG wires for 450 and 500MPa grade carbon steel. Good welding technical performance, all-position welding and beautiful welding performance. It has good crack resistance and higher low temperature impact toughness.
It is mainly used for single pass welding of killed steel, semi-killed steel and rimming steel. No need gas protection at back of joint.
|Tensile Strength Rm (MPa)||Yield Strength Rel (MPa)||Elongation A(%)||-30°C Impact Value AKV (J)|
- Protection gas flow requirement: The welding current is 100-200A at air flow of 7-12L/min; It is 200-300A at air flow of 12-15L/min.
- The extension length of the tungsten electrode should be as short as possible relative to the nozzle, and the arc length should be 1-4mm (2-4mm for welding carbon steel; 1-3mm for low alloy steel and stainless steel welding)
- It adopts windproof measurement while wind speed is above 1.0m/s.
- Strictly remove grease, rust and moisture impurities while welding.
- Welding linear energy directly affects mechanical properties of welding seam metal and crack resistance performance, etc which should be paid more attention to.
- The above points are taken into reference.